Danube delta wildlife holidays, wildlife watching in Danube Delta
Danube is the second largest river delta in Europe, after Volga Delta (Russia). The Danube delta hosts over 300 species of birds as well as 45 freshwater fish species and numerous salt water fish species in its numerous lakes and marshes. Accommodation is in the hard of the Danube Delta in a fishermen village and transfer is done by public transport (boat) or private boat. It is a place where you’ll enjoy going over and over again. We are pleased to go there as much is possible, because it’s a place where you fill that you are on holiday – no fitness level required, available for all ages, boat trips for bird watching.
Main food is made from fish, but also picnics are amazing and it’s a rare moment when we stop on land, because the rest of the time during daytime is spent on the boat. You can see easily the following species of birds: White Pelicans, Dalmatian Pelicans, Glossy Ibis or Pigmy Cormorants, to mention just some of the rarest species you have the chance to see in great numbers.
no images were found
Tourism services in Danube Delta Romania
As part of the transfer by car to the Danube Delta you can see the oldest mountains in Romania – Macin mountains. Because of erosion phenomenon their highest peak is only 467 meters high in comparison with Fagaras mountains (part of Carpathian chain) which is 2,544 m high.
You can experience lot of things by Danube wildlife holidays.
Join us if you want to:
– make new friends from Romania and not only!
– explore amazing sceneries with Danube local guides
– experience Danube wildlife accompanied by wildlife researchers
– taste authentic Danube home-grown foods and drinks
– discover “hidden secret” places in Romania, which you will not find on any guidebook about Romania and Danube Delta.
By letting us to guide you through the Danube Delta you will:
– rich the more of flora and fauna from Danube Delta
– find very hospitable hosts
– experience simple relaxed life in an extraordinary landscape
– other challenging outdoor activities in Danube Delta
Enjoy life at it’s best by Danube delta wildlife holidays with wildlife watching and tracking!
Contact us now for Booking!
Besides the general itineraries listed under “programs”, we also offer tailor-made holidays to satisfy your unique requests in wildlife watching, birdwatching, paragliding, hiking, biking and climbing. We do not provide ticketing.
Please check availability of dates by contacting us now!